We have an exciting agenda lined up for Hill Climb 2024.
Join our virtual program starts at 10 a.m. on Monday, January 29.
- Association president & CEO Anthony Anton will give an update on the state of the industry and what’s ahead as we continue to recover from the pandemic.
- One of your Government Affairs Committee (GAC) co-chairs will highlight our legislative wins from last year and discuss the importance of your involvement this year.
- Your state government affairs team will talk about 2024 legislative priorities, issues of importance to small businesses and how you can help the team secure wins for the hospitality industry.
- You’ll hear from legislative leaders about what they’re doing to boost the state economy and support Washington businesses this session.
- And we’ll hear a message from our new Washington Hospitality Association Board of Directors chair Brian Moreno.
You won’t want to miss out on another great event hosted by the Washington Hospitality Association! Like last year, all individual meetings with lawmakers will be virtual. Our goal is for you to join a group of your peers, meet with your district lawmakers and talk about the industry’s legislative priorities.
Register today using the form below.
We are hoping you will get facetime will all three of your lawmakers separately. You can anticipate three separate 15-minute meetings sometime between January 29–February 2.
Once registered, Zoom will send you a link and the ability to add the event to your calendar. If you do not receive a direct email from Zoom, please email Grassroots Coordinator Dale Porter. We’ll send all additional materials for Hill Climb closer to the event date.
We hope to see you there!
Hospitality Week on the Hill - Jan. 29, 2024 - 10 a.m.